This message refers to a message delivered by Apostle Greg Crawford on October 6, 2012, entitled “Who Will Proclaim Freedom.”
Chuck Pierce and Dutch Sheets announced Jubilee in Iowa. Who is going to proclaim it? The Holy Spirit said:
You are running with Freedom, but Freedom is not running with you. You are claiming to be free, but if you are free, that freedom would be dictating to everything you are doing.
1. Whom the Son sets free, is free indeed (John 8:36). You are not getting it, whom the Son sets free is free in their deeds.
2. Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is liberty. Liberty is living what pleases Him.
3. Real freedom has no passivity in it. We will be aggressive, radical. We cannot sit still, we cannot do nothing, it moves forward. True freedom builds the desire in others to experience more.
4. Declare Jubilee over Iowa, over the land. Do not draw back or water it down. Do not let it be left, so others will participate.
If you do either of these things, this display of freedom gets lost. Just do it, go.
5. You are wondering why others don’t participate. It is because they are confused with what you are offering. Just start declaring it, living it, get radically bold about it. You have been formed for this purpose solely, and for no other purpose: to declare this freedom.
Lev 25:10 And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.
Joh_8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.